- In which languages can you offer customer support?
- Can I use my animate Online Shop Japan account, or use my animate points at your store?
- What should I do if I cannot log in?
- When I attempt to check out, I repeatedly get the error 'This Express Checkout session has expired. Token value is no longer valid.'
- Can I delete my account?
- What is the region code of your Blu-rays and DVDs?
- Why is the price of this item different from the domestic retail price?
- Are there subtitles in languages other than Japanese on audio/visual products?
- Am I guaranteed to receive the product if I make an order?
- Is this item in stock at (name of local animate store)?
- I saw an item at another animate store. Can you handle this item too?
- I saw a bonus offered at a different animate store. Do you offer this bonus too?
- I want to open an anime store in my country. Does animate International provide services as a distributor?
- Do you offer digital downloads of CDs?
- What are Doujin items?
When I attempt to check out, I repeatedly get the error 'This Express Checkout session has expired. Token value is no longer valid.'Please try deleting the item from your cart, clearing your cache and cookies, and entering the product into your shopping cart once again. If the problem persists, please contact us directly.
- Registered address
- Registered phone number
- Registered e-mail address
Some items may be sold at prices higher than the manufacturer's suggested retail price due to circumstances regarding cross-border sales.
Our store only handles products sold in Japan, created for the Japanese market. Our store does not provide or produce subtitles or dubs in other languages. We do not accept cancellation or refunds of orders due to issues with this. However, some major releases may include subtitles. Please check individual product descriptions, and contact us directly if you would like us to investigate a specific product for you.
There is a chance that depending on the timing of your order confirmation, we will not be able to secure your items due to pre-order deadlines closing, limited edition items going out of stock, or product lines becoming discontinued. If we do not have the item in our store stockpile, we generally send away to manufacturers as we have received your order. This means that depending on timing and circumstance there is a chance that upon contacting the manufacturers, we find that also they have no stock and do not have any information regarding if or when they will have more. If this is the case we must cancel your order. Please understand this in advance.
We apologize, but we at this website do not have information regarding products or stock in individual animate outlets. Each store manages its own stock separately, so we must ask you to please direct inquiries about availability to the individual store in question. You can find contact information for all animate stores here.
Whether or not we can handle an item depends on many factors such as stock availability, cross-border licensing rights, manufacturer agreements, and more. However, please feel free to contact us at any time if there is an item you would like to see in our store, and we will investigate it for you. We are always happy to receive input from customers.
Please check individual product pages on our website for information about bonuses. If you would like to double-check whether or not we offer a bonus, please feel free to contact us with details. However, please note that even if we do handle a bonus we cannot guarantee whether specific individual orders will receive it.
I want to open an anime store in my country. Does animate International provide services as a distributor?
No, animate International is not considering involvement in any stores other than this online store.
No, we only handle physical CDs through this website.
Doujin items such as doujin CDs and doujinshi books are items that are self-published/created by independent creators or circles. These independent artists work alone rather than go through manufacturing companies or labels, which means that sometimes it takes a long time for new stock and follow-up information to come from them. For this reason, we cannot ultimately guarantee that we can obtain the doujin items listed in our catalog, or guarantee that we can obtain information regarding stock arrival. However, we do our best to continue to follow up on all orders placed through our store.