Release Date: 01/18/2017
Catalog Number: KECH-1797
The first two variety CDs of "Gento Rondo" will be released at the same time!
New encounters in the Imperial Capital beyond the end of the world...
01. prolog ~Hajimariya de Hajimariya de (Beginning at High Karaya)
02. drama Suzaku version ~toward the end of the day in a daze
03. monologue ~Kohaku~ (The beginning is in Kohaku)
04. monologue ~Shuhei~
05. drama - Genbu version ~Gorgeous challenge~
06. monologue ~Kudan~
07. monologue ~Murasame~
08. epilogue ~Man's investigation repoto Suzaku and Genbu~
[ talk ] 09.
09. Atsushi Abe
10. Nobuhiko Okamoto
11. Michael Shitanda
12. Hiroki Yasumoto
13. Hiro Shimono
[Vocal ] 14.
14. oath dedicated from the knight Song: Shuhei Katagiri ( Nobuhiko Okamoto )
15. passion Song: Murasame Satoya ( Hiroki Yasumoto )
16. oath dedicated to you from the knight [ Instrumental ]
17. passion [ Instrumental ]
*This is a machine translation. It may not provide an accurate description. Please use it only as a reference.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Your order will ship around the release date listed in the product description. If you have several pre-order items in the same order, the order will ship when the last item has released. If you have other types of items in your order, all items in the order will ship together when the final item arrives. For smoothest and fastest shipping, we recommend you order items separately if the release dates are a month or more apart.
Product pages may be taken down after the pre-order deadline listed in the description. We recommend you make a record of the release date for your own reference.
Stock may take at least two weeks from order date to ship. Each case is different and individual times vary. Please note that in some cases it take one or two months to ship. If you have other types of items in your order, all items in the order will ship together when the final item arrives. For more information, see our FAQ.