Release Date: 09/29/2021
Specifications: CD + Blu-ray
Catalog Number: PCCG-2058
animate Bonus: L-size Bromide
※Please note that offer ends as soon as bonus stock runs out.
※Final design may vary.
Presenting Kana Hanazawa's first single since transferring labels! The title track "Moonlight Magic" has been announced as the OP for TV Tokyo MokuDra 24 programming block's "Omimi ni Aimashitara"!
This single, the first release since signing with the label Pony Canyon, marks her first release since her 5th full album "Koko Base" in February 2019, as well as her first new CD single in three years, since her 13th single "Daijoubu" in July 2018!
Title track and TV Tokyo MokuDra 24 programming block's "Omimi ni Aimashitara" OP "Moonlight Magic" features music by sound producer Katsutoshi Kitagawa (ROUND TABLE), who has been helping build the musical world of Kana Hanazawa since the early days, as well as lyrics penned by Kana Hanazawa herself. Plus, the coupling track is a brand new song also featuring lyrics by Kana Hanazawa: "Minato no mieru oka." Chinese language versions of both these songs are also included!
1. Moonlight Magic / Lyrics: Kana Hanazawa Composition/Arrangement: Katsutoshi Kitagawa
2. Minato no mieru oka / Lyrics: Kana Hanazawa Composition/Arrangement: Katsutoshi Kitagawa
3. Xīnkǒu bù yī (Moonlight Magic Chinese Ver.) / Lyrics: TANG YI, LUO SONGWEI Composition/Arrangement: Katsutoshi Kitagawa
4. Méiyǒu nǐ dì gǎngwān (Minato no mieru oka Chinese Ver.) / Lyrics: TANG YI, YU SEN Composition/Arrangement: Katsutoshi Kitagawa
5. Moonlight Magic (Instrumental)
6. Minato no mieru oka (Instrumental)
Moonlight Magic Music Video
Moonlight Magic Music Video Short Making-of Feature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Your order will ship around the release date listed in the product description. If you have several pre-order items in the same order, the order will ship when the last item has released. For smoothest and fastest shipping, we recommend you order items separately if the release dates are a month or more apart.
Product pages may be taken down after the pre-order deadline listed in the description. We recommend you make a record of the release date for your own reference.
Stock may take at least two weeks from order date to ship. For more information, see here.